Vacancy title: Accounts Assistant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Signifide Group International
Deadline of this Job:
13 February 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 08, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Signifide Group International Limited is Headquartered in Kenya. It was founded in Rwanda in 2012, Kenya in 2014, and Zambia in 2018, as a company limited by guarantee. Our main purpose is to drive growth and transform markets for women and youth across 4 Key Economic Sectors in Africa; namely, enterprise, inclusive finance, renewable energy, and agriculture.
Our areas of focus are:
• Signifide Consult: Where we offer an array of consultancy services in women’s and youth’s economic empowerment; as well as research on the effects of digitization on women’s and youth’s economic empowerment.
• Kinda Trade – an online mall in Kenya and Zambia that offers SMEs online stores at an affordable rate. Other services we provide them include store management, training, stock management, where necessary, and marketing.
• Kinda Connect – a youth linkage to employment platform where young people and employers are linked and employment opportunities enhanced. Our services to young people include training and coaching on work culture and ethics, soft skills, and financial literacy.
• Kinda Creatives – a platform developed out of the acknowledgment that young people, especially those that did not have the privilege to get to higher education have multiple talents and skills that they can supply to the market at a fee.
• Book Kinda – a service efficiency solution that provides greater service efficiencies from service providers to their customers.
• Kinda Tech- a system designed to provide end-to-end resource planning and management for enterprises and educational institutions.
We are currently looking to hire an accounts assistant under Kinda Tech to carry out the following roles and responsibilities.
• Support our businesses to acquire ERP Software.
• Uploading and Maintaining financial records on the ERP software for the business.
• Processing receipts, sales invoices, and payments using the ERP system.
• Ensuring that accounts are accurately monitored and recorded on the ERP system
• Dealing with the company’s payroll by processing wages and employee expense claims using ERP.
• Preparing profit and loss accounts sheets
• Preparing balance sheets
• Support the identification and resolution of system and user issues
• Invoice payable and receivables from the ERP system.
Requirements and skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA at least section II and above
• 1-3 years experience in the accounting field in a busy environment
• Excellent in Microsoft Excel
• Experience in using ERP software, Pastel, and quick books
• Good communication skills.
• Accurate and works well under pressure.
PAY SCALE: Freelancer with negotiable fees.
This is an URGENT RECRUITMENT and only candidates with immediate availability are encouraged to apply.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Accounts Assistant to: email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.