Vacancy title: Accounts Assistant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Education, and Training , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Top Southern Africa Transport Limited
Deadline of this Job:
11 February 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Top Southern Africa Transport Limited is seeking to recruit a dynamic and suitably qualified person to fill the position of an Accounts Assistant. The purpose of the job is to provide administrative and accounting support to the Accountant for day to day transactions such as payables and receivables.
The Accounts Assistant to undertake the following responsibilities:
• Perform basic bookkeeping and banking transactions,
• Ensuring transactions and records are correct.
• Recording and filing cash transactions.
• Invoice processing and filing of documents.
• Bank reconciliation.
• Updating and maintaining procedural documentation.
• Managing payment voucher system
• Post and process entries in Sage Pastel Accounting system to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guideline
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies etc.
Skills and Abilities Required Skills and Abilities:
• Good numeracy and analytical abilities.
• Good planning and organisation abilities.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision, with a meticulous and efficient work ethic
• Good interpersonal relations.
• Ability to follow processes and procedure.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Must be conversant with Microsoft products.
• Experience in using Sage Pastel accounting package preferably will be an added advantage.
• Lead time of posting source documents (invoices, debit notes) in the accounting software.
• Grade 12 School Certificate.
• Part qualified ZICA CA/ACCA/CIMA.
• At least two (2) years post qualifying experience.
• Must possess a comprehensive understanding of accounting techniques, control methods, and procedures.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
The closing date is 11th February 2023. Application letters with CV’s must be sent to P.O Box 31506 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.