Jobs at:Zal Elevators Limited
Deadline of this Job:
11 August 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for banking of cheques and the cash received and cash paid books. Maintain both cash received and cash payments book and update them on a regular basis by printing online bank statements. Perform monthly bank reconciliations at month-end, assist in the preparation of monthly payroll journal and payments to pension schemes.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Assist the Accountant by ensuring that all filing is done accurately and on a regular basis
• Provide assistance to the monthly management accounts processes
• Receive, record and process all purchase invoices
• Request and manage petty cash
• Ensure all purchase invoices have been authorised and coded before entering them onto the purchase ledger
• Assist the Accountant with the preparation of statutory payments
• Daily Posting of all sales invoices to the sales ledger and chasing up non-paying customers on a weekly basis
• Receive and process all expense claim forms and requests for payments
• Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
• Help the Accountant to gather data for the Preparation of financial reports.
• Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies
Required Skills & Personal Attributes
• Absolute attention to detail
• Analytic Skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to explain information in a clear and understandable way to non-finance professionals
• Strong team player, with a willingness to assist and learn from colleagues
• Ability to work in a changing and flexible organization
• Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma holder in Accountancy ACCA/CIMA/ZICA
• Must have a minimum of at least 2+ years hands on Accounting Experience in a busy and well-established organization in a similar capacity.
• Must have basic knowledge of Pastel Accounting Package
• Must be a member of ZICA
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations to: email@example.com and copy in firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.