Jobs at:Zambeef Products Plc
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, June 01 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, May 25 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Zambeef Products PLC is the largest integrated cold chain food products and agribusiness company in Zambia and one of the largest in the Southern Africa region. It is involved in the primary production, processing, distribution and retailing of beef, chicken, pork, eggs, dairy, fish, flour, stock feed and day-old chicks throughout Zambia and the surrounding region.
Zambeef Products PLC is an equal opportunity employer. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate for the role outlined below. Women are therefore encouraged to apply.
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – LUSAKA (1)
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
1. Perform Bank Reconciliations ensuring that they reconcile with the bank statements and checking on validity of cashbook outstanding transactions.
2. Ensure that all outstanding bank and cashbook queries are raised timeously with the team and ensure these queries are escalated to the relevant Manager for those needing bank attention, should we not receive adequate data from within.
3. Expensing petty cash/ Reconciling and ensuring all the payment are receipted and money collected is well accounted for as per approved policy
4. Carrying out intercompany postings and reconciliations. Ensuring all intercompany loan transfers are accurately analyzed and posted through the appropriate evolution databases on a weekly basis.
5. Ensure all documents are filed and labelled for easy reference during Audits and regular checks of documents.
6. Daily capturing of supplier payments for banks not assigned.
7. Any other assignments assigned by the supervisor
Required Qualifications are:
1. Grade 12 certificate.
2. Part 2 ACCA/ ZICA/ CIMA/ Bachelor of Accountancy.
3. More than one-year experience in Accounts and Finance.
4. Required computer literacy levels.
5. Strong Excel skills.
Required Attributes Include:
1. Strong, conceptual and problem-solving skills.
2. Detailed process and analytical ability.
3. Compliance, Governance and Ethics.
4. Operational and Process excellence.
5. Able to work under minimum supervision.
6. Can handle any task assigned.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to submit their application letters, with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates, and contact details of three (3) referees to:
THE HR OPERATIONS MANAGER
Zambeef Products PLC
P/B 17, Woodlands
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 1st June, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.