Vacancy title: Accounts Assistant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency (ZCSA)
Deadline of this Job:
10 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency (ZCSA) is a body corporate created by the Compulsory Standards Act No. 3 of 2017 whose mandate is to inter alia administer, maintain and ensure compliance with compulsory standards.
A. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Undertakes timely receipting and banking of revenue in order to facilitate accountability,
• Prepares timely revenue reports in order to facilitate decision making
• Prepare or update periodically the asset register in order to safeguard public assets.
• Follow up and collect revenue on all outstanding invoices for the Agency on time in order to minimize the trade receivables stock.
• Undertakes timely, development of individual work plans and implementation of the Annual Performance Appraisal System (APAS) in order to monitor, evaluate and enhance performance.
B. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALATTRIBUTES
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate or its equivalent
• ACCA Level I/CIMA I/ZICA Technician or its equivalent
• Member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants
• 3 years’ work experience
• Able to write technical reports
• Able to communicate fluently in English
• Analytical skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Computer Literate
• Must be of sober character
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications and personal attributes for the job, please send your application letter together with copies of education and professional certificates and a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) by 10 October, 2022 the address below.
The Manager – Human Resource and Administration
Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency
Sefalana House, Stand No. 5032
Great North Road
P.O Box 31302
Indicate the position applied for the on the envelope
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.