Jobs at:Zambia Daily Mail Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 07 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, June 29 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The main purpose of the job is to receipt and issue cash invoices
• Receipting of all company cash and cheques from pre-sales, street sales, advertising. debtors and any other sources.
• Banking all receipts within 24 hours of receipt.
• Posting of all bank deposits in pastel on a daily basis
• Preparation and maintenance of daily sales and banking summaries
• Ensuring safe custody of all accounting documents and company money prior to banking
• Performing any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisors from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Related Competences
• Full Grade 12 Certificate with at least 5 ‘O’ levels including Mathematics and English
• ZICA Licentiate, ACCA Skills Level or its equivalent.
• Paid up member of ZICA.
• Hands on experience with Sage Evolution.
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• At least 3 years’ relevant experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• If you think you are ready to meet the challenges of this position, then send your application letter detailed CV and copies of academic and professional certificates to the undersigned not later than 7 July, 2023.
• The Director-Human Resource & Administration
• Zambia Daily Mail Limited
• P.O Box 31421
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.