Vacancy title: Accounts Associate[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Business Management and Administration , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Out-Resource Business Support
Deadline of this Job:
10 December 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, November 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a skilled Accounts Associate to maintain the financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments for our client accounts.
OutResource Business Support Ltd is a Business Advisory and Consulting Firm that serves clients from all walks of life. We are a client-focused Firm and are looking for a person that would be a perfect fit for our team. This opportunity would be perfect for you if you are an Accounting professional who is open-minded, motivated, professional, and have strong ethical values.
Your responsibilities will include the following but are not limited to:
• Sorting financial documents and posting them to the correct ledgers.
• Posting of sales and expenses receipts and invoices to appropriate ledgers. Before this, verify expenditures and ensure that all expenses have adequate supporting documents, and cross-check invoices to returns and bank statements.
• Monthly Bank and cash book reconciliations.
• Monthly reconciliation of stock, trade receivables, trade payables and assets.
• Reconciliation of payroll on a monthly basis.
• Reviewing posted transactions to ensure accuracy.
• Analyzing financial information in order to identify discrepancies and timely resolve them.
• Preparation of accounting ledgers up to the Trial Balance.
• Assisting with the preparation of management reports on a monthly basis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Ability to analyze and solve problems.
• •Good understanding of tax laws.
• Good knowledge of computers and accounting software.
• Good time management, verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with accounting principles.
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
• Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
• Member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZiCA).
• CA Application Level, or ACCA Level II
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.