Jobs at:Olibul lnvestment limited
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, December 05 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 21 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Olibul Investments Limited is a visionary and purposeful growth-oriented Zambian company based in North-western province of Zambia. Olibul Investments Limited operates a large-scale state of art multi sand products quarry in North-western province and undertakes multi-disciplinary engineering and other project works in support of the Government building and road construction sector and international mining and construction industries.
• Olibul Investments Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced members of the Zambian public for the following vacant position:
• Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform basic bookkeeping and banking transactions,
• Ensuring transactions and records are correct.
• Recording and filing cash transactions.
• Invoice processing and filing of documents.
• Bank reconciliation.
• Managing payment voucher system
• Assist in the processing of Final Accounts (Statement of Financial Position, Income Statements and other Financial Statements according to Legal and Company Accounting and Financial Guideline.
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Good numeracy and analytical abilities.
• Good planning and organization abilities.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision, with a meticulous and efficient work ethic
• Good interpersonal relations.
• Ability to follow processes and procedure.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Must be conversant with Microsoft products (Word and Excel)
• Grade 12 School Certificate.
• Part qualified ZICA CA/ACCA/CIMA.
• At least two (2) years post qualifying experience.
• Must possess a comprehensive understanding of accounting techniques, control methods, and procedures.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
• Applications accompanied with CVs, copies of certificates and verifiable references should be addressed not later than 24th November 2023 to:
• The Human Resources Officer
• Olibul Investments Limited
• P.O. Box 110475
• Email: HR@olibulinvest.com
• NB. Prospective candidates are encouraged to apply early as applicants will be screened, shortlisted, and interviewed on a rolling basis and positions may end up being filled before the closing date. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.