Jobs at:PKF Chartered Accountants
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, August 11 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, August 10 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• PKF Zambia Livingstone Office on behalf of our client is currently inviting applications from qualified, self-motivated, reliable and honest individuals to fill the vacancy of an Accounts Clerk on full time basis. Our client is based in Livingstone and is involved in fish farming.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Issuing of receipts and invoices.
• Posting of receipts into accounting package.
• Preparation of daily banking reports.
• Reconciliations and updating of financial records.
• Debt collection.
• Receivables reconciliation.
• Petty cash management.
• Preparation of payment vouchers.
• Safe custody of important accounting records and documents.
• Marking staff register and reconciliation of staff timesheets.
• Any other duties that may arise.
Qualifications and other requirements
• Must be a registered ZICA member.
• At least a ZICA Technician holder or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year experience as an Accounts Clerk
• Must have hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel and word.
• Able to work early hours.
• Able to work at the farm.
• Computer literate.
• Proven competence and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Ready to stay at the farm will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• The closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday, 09 August 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Address the applications to:
• The Assistant Manager – Accounts Department
• PKF Zambia Chartered Accountants
• Sackville House, Akapelwa Street
• P.O. Box 60050
• In case of electronic applications, email email@example.com
• Please send your application letter and other credentials as a single PDF and state the email subject as Accounts Clerk Application.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.