Jobs at:Trenset Consultancy
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, September 30 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 23 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. Prepare financial reports, expense reports, revenue reports, trial balance reports, etc. for management.
2. Analyze, organize, and manage customer invoices.
3. Manage bank account deposits.
4. Perform reconciliation of daily and monthly revenues.
5. Assist in the procurement, payroll, and budget preparation activities.
6. Perform accounts payable and receivable transactions.
Skills, Abilities, And Competencies:
1. Excellent communication
2. Time management, and
3. Organizational skills They
4. Must be proficient in accounting, mathematics, computing, and data management.
Qualifications And Experience:
1. Applicants should have a Diploma in Accounting
2. Must be a registered member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA).
3. Grade 12 certificate
4. Not less than one (1) year of experience in a similar position in an organization within the tourism and hospitality industry.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
• If you meet the criteria stipulated above; send your application letter accompanied by a CV with traceable referees, copies of relevant certificates, and specify your contacts to email@example.com before 30th August 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.