Vacancy title: Accounts & Finance Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Choppies - Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
19 September 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Role: Management Accounts & Financial Reporting
Should be able to prepare management accounts & monthly financial reports The position will report to the Senior Commercial Manager.
• Manage accounting transactions.
• Preparation of financial reports.
• Review all accounting reconciliations.
• Maintaining the general ledger and ensure accuracy.
• Finalizing statutory returns and ensure payments deadlines are met.
• Maintaining and review fixed asset register.
• Coordinate and supervise accounting activities of the company.
• Supervising accounting staff.
• Assist in the preparation of yearly budgets for management.
• Produce accurate monthly management reports.
• Review the work of other team members.
• Support team members on a variety of tasks and able to guide the team.
• Full involvement in the financials audit works.
• Complete all relevant month end financial procedures including necessary accruals and pre-payments activities.
• The Successful candidate must have Full ACCA qualifications
• Must have experience of more than 5 years in the same field
• Should be well versed with excel
Skills, Abilities, Knowledge, Licenses, Certifications
• Ability to schedule tasks in order to meet deadlines
• Basic computer skills
• Supervisory skills – ability to train Employees to use time efficiently and to be un-compromising
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.