Vacancy title: Accounts Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Kugula Group
Deadline of this Job:
02 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensure that finance staff follow standard operating procedures.
• Supervising the accounts receivable and payable functions.
• Reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts on a monthly basis and at year end.
• Investigate financial issues, analyze root causes and provide resolutions.
• Manage the cash flow and supervise financial transactions within the company to ensure there are no discrepancies in reports.
• Review existing financial procedures and recommend improvements.
• Help accountants and the manager to contact people within the company to update records for financial requests for purchase orders, making sure all documents are accurate.
• Interact regularly with financial staff and heads of departments to ensure Audit File schedules are up to date each month.
• Oversee the timely preparation review and approval of all monthly bank account and cash reconciliations.
• Assist in budget preparation and expense management programs.
• Support on bank relations and bank account activities.
• Processing of all payments under the groups internal control guidelines.
• Assist in employee recruitment, training, performance evaluation and retention activities.
• Taking responsibility for the planning and execution of financial duties for the accounts team.
• Assist in compiling financial reports and supervising month-end processes.
• Managing and monitoring metrics, KPI tracking, and reports for the financial department.
• Providing training to staff members regarding financial processes.
• Share in the responsibility for general finance-related duties and is expected to cover for the Finance Manager in his /her absence.
• Performs other duties as required to support Finance Manager.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCES AND EXPERIENCES
• Full ACCA or ZICA(or Final stages will be considered) .
• Must be a paid up member of Zambia Institute of Charted Accountants (ZICA).
• At least 3 years work experience in supervisory role.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested candidates must send their Curriculum Vitae (CVs) and a cover letter to email@example.com by 12:00hrs on Wednesday 2nd November, 2022. Please note that certificates and qualifications must not be attached at this stage to the application and traceable references of previous engagements must be provided.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.