Vacancy title: Accounts Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Information Technology , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:NetOne Information Technology Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Sunday, April 30 2023
Date Posted:Sunday, April 30 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Probationary Period: 3 Months
Reporting Manager: Head – Core Infrastructure.
NetOne is a leading technology services Group based in Lusaka, Zambia. Since its inception is 2007 the group has grown to be Zambia’s leading technology service provider offering a range of solutions including client computing and enterprise business solutions with long standing relationships with leading OEM manufacturers across the ICT sector. NetOne owns and operates Zambia’s first Tier III carrier neutral data offering colocation services, infrastructure as a service and software as service. NetOne also owns and operates the Swish Pay platform enabling digital payments from consumer to merchant through its integrations with Visa, MasterCard and Mobile Money platforms. The group continues to innovate in launching new products to the Zambian market and is therefore looking to grow our team!
If you are an individual that believes in career progression, innovative, fearless and want to be on the winning team, we are the team for you.
• Support the sales team in obtaining quotes from various suppliers, distributors and OEM’s for key accounts of the business.
• Respond with quotes on time to all reactive enquiries received through emails, phone calls, social media and any other.
• Follow up with clients for the existing quotes and convert.
• Communicating to clients clearly and addressing their concerns and resolving any conflicts that arise.
• Raising clients’ business concerns and needs to the company’s management.
• Negotiating and closing business contracts with existing and new clients.
• Delivering sales pitch to prospective clients.
• Preparing and presenting business and account updates to the company’s management and clients.
• Following up clients to ensure they are satisfied with the company’s products or services.
• Contributing information to sales strategies by assessing current product results, monitoring competitive products, assessing needs to be filled and analyzing customer reactions.
• Undertaking any other duties/tasks (as assigned) or responsibility required to ensure the achievement of the objectives of the job within the overall objectives of NetOne IT Limited.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance and Business Administration or any Relevant field
• Minimum of 3 – 4 years of experience in Sales with an Information Technology background.
• High level of energy, drive, intellect, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment.
• Self-motivated to expand personal professional knowledge of product and selling skills, and pursue high performance achievement
• Strong communication skills, over the phone and face to face, and capable of managing professional sales presentations.
• Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent s.
• Proven ability to collaborate with team members
• Perfect verbal and written English fluency
• Must be computer literate.
• MUST HAVE a valid driving license with 2 years plus driving experience.
Undertaking any other duties/tasks (as assigned) or responsibility required to ensure the achievement of the objectives of the job within the overall objective of NetOne IT Limited.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send us a SUMMARY CV of your academic qualifications, professional work experience and skill set. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. You can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.