Vacancy title: Accounts Officer (Zambian Nationals Only)[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Hospitality, and Tourism , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at: Minor International
Deadline of this Job:
28 July 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Responsible for accounting transaction. AP, AR, other General ledger, and reconcile bank.
• Verify payment vouchers and supporting documents.
• Verify WH/T and VAT calculation both from suppliers and to customer.
• Reconcile / prepare monthly WH/T reports for submissions to government.
• Review/ prepare monthly Input Tax reports with original tax invoices.
• Monitor issuing invoices and billing to customer.
• Other assignment from immediate supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• 0-2 years experience in Accounting or relevant fields.
• Good command of both spoken and written English will be advantage.
• Good command of MS Office.
• . Full Grade 12 certificate
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Click here to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.