Jobs at:Kestria Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, November 21 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 07 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• We are a proud representative of Kestria, the world’s largest alliance of boutique executive search firms in Zambia. Kestria’s reach currently spans 40+ countries and 90+ cities and counting. We assist clients to achieve their commercial objectives in the most effective and efficient way possible while maintaining the highest level of advisory.
• Our client in the Insurance sector, is seeking a talented and motivated Accounts Officer to join their dynamic team.
• Manage financial transactions, including invoicing, payments, and reconciliations.
• Track expenses, budgets, and financial reporting.
• Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
• Coordinate with internal teams for financial data and reporting.
• Assist in audits and financial analysis.
• Maintain organized records and documentation.
• Diploma in Accounts. Degree is an added advantage.
• Minimum 3 years relevant accounting experience, preferably in an insurance company.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
• Adaptability and willingness to learn.
• Sober-minded and good office etiquette.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, send CV, cover letter, and qualifications copies to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th November 2023, with “Accounts Officer” in the subject line.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.