Accounts Payable – Temporal for 3 months
Jobs at:Mabiza Resources Limited
Deadline of this Job:
27 January 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 16, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Mabiza Resources Limited (“Mabiza”) operates the Munali Nickel Mine (“Munali”), which is located in the Mazabuka District, 75kms south of Lusaka, Zambia. Mabiza is a wholly owned entity of Consolidated Nickel Mines Ltd.
The Mine is a modern, world-class facility with fully mechanized underground operations. To support this vision. Mabiza is seeking the services of an experienced and qualified individual to take up the position of:
Role: Accounts Payable -Temporal for 3 months
(Ready to start work)
Reporting: Accounts Payables Controller
• Process vendor account payments, process invoices and provide information regarding outstanding balances.
• Demonstrate exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities in processing large volumes of Vendor invoices.
• Reconcile payments for goods and services and discuss remaining balances with vendors to take accounts to zero.
• Develop rapport with clients and vendors, to cultivate loyalty and satisfaction.
• Liaise with Supply and departmental teams to resolve client queries quickly and appropriately.
• File all payments on a weekly basis.
• Manage payment reconciliations, resolving discrepancies swiftly and effectively through interactions with all stakeholders.
• Reconcile past due accounts, expected achievement of 100% reduction in outstanding invoices on accounts that have huge amounts owing
• Perform additional day-to-day administrative duties such as filing and writing letters to vendors as and when required
• Collect data to complete detailed ledgers for financial reports for stakeholders and management.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the AP Controller.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Grade 12 Certificate
• He/she should at least have or studying towards CA Zambia part two or the equivalent.
• Minimum of two to three years’ experience in Accounts Payable role.
• Ready to work in a busy environment
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
MRL offers equal employment opportunities. If you are ready to take up this opportunity, e-mail or post your CV with a full application letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please apply to
Human Resources Business Partner
Mabiza Resources Limited
Or email your application and C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 20th January 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.