Accounts Payable Clerk
Jobs at:Lancet Laboratories Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, December 08 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 21 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Competency Requirements:
• Relevant Accounting Certification or Qualification
• Membership to ZICA
• Minimum two years relevant working experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Must have data entry experience
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Excellent telephone and email etiquette
• Must be computer literate
• Ability to work in a pressurized environment
• Must have attention to detail
• Knowledge and understanding of SAGE
• Responsible for bookkeeping and bank payments to ensure effective operations
• Compile and update invoices, statements to ensure correct processing of information.
• Assist with ad hoc projects to ensure effective operations
• Responsible for supplier statement recon and follow-up on outstanding invoices within the agreed time frame to comply with credit agreements.
• Manage supplier expectations of payments by handling and resolving internal and external supplier queries and sending proof of payments.
• Matching invoices to orders and goods received to comply with SOPs.
• On new invoices received, sort alphanumerically, capture vendor number, banking details and ensure authorisation by correct level of authority is in place.
• Check status of all new invoices to ensure no duplicate payments are made and then capture
• File payment batches that have been posted for recordkeeping
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
• To apply, please send your CV, copy of Identity document, copy of qualifications, and cover letter via email to email@example.com
• Applications Close 17 hours Friday 24th November 2023. No late applications will be considered. Applications missing documents will not be considered. Candidates must address all key competency requirement. Candidates must avail themselves for background checks and interview. Should you not receive any communication by 30th December 2023 please consider your application unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.