Jobs at:Queensgate College of Health Sciences
Deadline of this Job:
15 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, October 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Accounts Payable is responsible for financial planning and analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and internal control. The Accounts Payable may also be responsible for financial reporting to the Finance Director, as well as compliance with government regulations.
The accounts payable’s typical duties include:
• Tracking, reporting, and analysing budget variances
• Reviewing the company’s financial statements to ensure they are accurate
• Preparing month-end reports for management, including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
• Recommending changes in policies or procedures that will improve financial performance
• Forecasting future financial performance
• Preparing and analysing budgets
• Providing accurate financial reports to DF and management
• Ensuring compliance with government regulations
• Utilising updated technologies for their job
Expected day-to-day activities
• Collaborating with managers to develop budgets for the business, usually on a monthly or quarterly basis. Monitoring actual performance versus budget and report variances to management.
• Working closely with managers across all departments of the organisation, as well as external parties such as vendors and customers.
• Developing financial models and cash flow projections. The Accounts Payable may analyse results from these models to make recommendations for future activities such as marketing campaigns, and new product launches.
• Analysing financial results each month or quarter (According To Our company accounting policy) to prepare monthly reports for the management team, as well as quarterly and year-end financial statements.
• Being involved with mergers and acquisitions, which requires an understanding of complex accounting issues such as purchase price allocations.
• Making sure that all relevant information is available for management use in running the business.
• ZICA/CA DIPLOMA
• Experience in using sage payroll
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.