Vacancy title: Accounts Payables[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Hospitality, and Tourism , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Deadline of this Job:
10 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Refreshingly understated, contemporary and simple. Whether you want a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI hotels and resorts provide the right space for relaxed and inspired comfort. Discerning service, relaxed dining and engaging recreation facilities for all guests are a given.
• To collect and process all invoices for payment after appropriate purchase orders and authorizations have been obtained.
• To prepare payment listing as scheduled, and ensure payment has been approved prior to process payment order.
• Ensure all supplier reconciliations are performed on a monthly basis.
• Ensure all necessary reporting obligations are met, on time
• Maintaining an effective filing and reference system to support management of the affairs of the finance department
• Arranging credit facilities as necessary with suppliers.
• Maintaining an accurate accruals register for period end.
• Performing related duties and special projects as assigned.
• Degree/ Diploma in Accounting studies
• Strong data entry skills for expense reports.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Knowledge of accounting principles and Accounts Payable processes.
• Familiarity with purchase order processes.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Full grade twelve school certificate
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.