Vacancy title: Accounts Receivable Clerk[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Health Care , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Lancet Laboratories Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
09 October 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Key Competency Requirements:
• Relevant Diploma qualification in Accounting
• Current registration with ZICA
• Minimum 2-3 years relevant working experience
• Must be computer literate
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Must have good telephone etiquette
• Must be customer oriented with good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a pressurized environment
• Attention to detail and Maintain Confidentiality
• Maintain 95% collection of resolution of Bills submitted within 90 days.
• Manage a 5% Bad debt write off.
• Prepare and Issue Customer Bills, Invoices and Statements.
• Prepare and Issue insurance claims including processing of NHIMA claims for all sites
• Accurate processing of un-billed accounts to Final billed accounts.
• Maintaining compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Reliably executing the timely sending of reminders and contacting customer to facilitate payment of invoices due.
• Maintain up-to-date billing system.
• Perform Account reconciliations.
• Monitor Customer Account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
• Search and resolve payment discrepancies.
• Generate and Review Accounts Receivables aging to ensure compliance.
• Investigate and resolve customer queries.
• Process adjustments.
• Process suspense accounts
• Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally.
• Collect data and prepare reports, clearly detailing accounts receivable status.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply please send your CV, copy of Identity document, copies of qualifications, copies of membership and cover letter via email to email@example.com
Closing date is Sunday 9th October 2022. No late applications will be considered. Candidates must avail themselves for background checks and interview, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.