Accounts Receivables Clerk x3
Jobs at:National Breweries Plc
Deadline of this Job:
25 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• National Breweries Plc is Zambia’s leading producer and distributor of Traditional African Beer. Our affiliation to Delta Beverages gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
• Providing financial and administrative assistance to the Finance and Administration Function.
• Maintaining set systems and controls.
• Managing resources (human and material) entrusted to the incumbent.
• Processing debtor’s payments and driver shortages.
• Printing and circulating customer statements.
• Ensuring that debtor’s payments are done within the approved limits and timeously cleared.
• Preparing debtors ledger reconciliations. Liaising and reconciling debtor’s transfers/payments with cashbook.
• Following up on defaulting debtors with law firms.
• Maintaining accurate and filling up to date debtor’s records.
• Monitoring debtors aged trail balance. Matching and reconciling debtors accounts and resolving outstanding issues.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
• A minimum academic qualification of a Diploma in Accountancy/Finance/Business studies and studying towards a professional qualification such as CIMA, ACCA etc.
• Computer literacy-MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, knowledge of SAP.
• Ability to meet/beat deadlines and targets.
• Demonstrate ability to work with accounting packages.
• Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested persons should send their applications and CV’s not later than 25th August 2022 to;
• The Human Resource Specialist
• National Breweries Plc
• Sheki Sheki Road
• PO Box 35135
• Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• (Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to & all attachments should be in a single PDF File. Kindly state the position in the subject line)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.