Jobs at:Allterrain Services (ATS) Group
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, October 03 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Your Primary operational duty is to support your Project accountant in overseeing your ATS Camp and ensure it meets its operational targets in relation to operational performance targets, revenue, cost control and profitability.
Qualifications And Personal Attributes
Minimum of a ZICA/CIMA/ACCA Level II diploma in finance with at least 2 years’ experience in similar field
• A good understanding of our business
• A working experience in commercial environment
• Good appreciation of tax and other statutory requirements
• Spreadsheet and Accounting software familiarization
• Demonstrable ability in Admin and Logistics support
• Can do spirit and result orientation
• Ability to use vested authority to ensure respect and produce result
• Track record of consistent competence and integrity
• Some experience in a catering or mining environment
• Logical reasoning and problem-solving skills
• Team player, loyalty and sincerity to the business
• Independent worker with little need for supervision
The Accounts Supervisor will have the responsibility to assist the Project Accountant in taking accountability for managing the financial matters in the Project; this includes but is not limited to the following areas:
• Collecting various accounting data to prepare and analyze financial income and other accounting statement and reports.
• Maintaining general accounting systems for use by management in controlling expenditure and ensuring compliance with tax laws.
• Enforcing company policy/procedures on accounting standards and procedures to ensure uniform accounting practices, adequate internal controls, and compliance with orders or regulations issued by government agencies.
• Enforcing all procedures defining the manner in which financial accounting transactions are to be recorded and reported.
• Maintaining surveillance over the accounting systems employed in the company and initiates changes for approval as necessary.
• Providing functional direction, coordination and advice to area administration managers in their accounting activities:
• Cost accounting
• General accounting
• Billing procedures
• General office management
• Liaising with department heads, area managers, and others in operating management on accounting matters and an interpretation and use of related reports.
• Ensuring sound financial record keeping as well as development and maintenance of financial systems and procedures.
• Advising Management on and implements all financial policies and procedures.
• Establishing and maintaining appropriate internal control systems to safeguard the organization’s assets.
• Preparing monthly accounts (balance sheet and income statements).
• Collecting financial data from units-month end credit
• Capturing sales/revenue to derive turnover for each month.
• Ensuring that various expenditure are captured into accounting and in the period
• Balancing all accounts including stocks and cash control accounts, pre-payment accounts, accruals, inter-company accounts etc
• Reconciling various creditors (suppliers) and debtors (clients) accounts.
• Checking payment and capturing them into MYOB accounts.
• Analyzing various units’ income statements balance sheet and combined income statement.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
• If you are suitably qualified, please email your application letter and CV with references, to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date for receiving applications is 30th September 2023. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Include the position title you are applying for in the email subject line.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.