Accounts and Administration Officer
Jobs at:Mofin Finance Limited
Deadline of this Job:
10 July 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, July 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
MOFIN Finance Limited is a fast growing, wholly Zambian owned, registered Micro lending institution operating with over 10 branches across Zambia which provides financial services to both private and public sector employees. Mofin Finance Limited has a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to everyone.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Finance department, and management team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks, preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic accounting and administrative duties for the company.
• Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team.
• Completing bank and petty cash reconciliations
• Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
• Recording office and branch expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
• Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source
• Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods
• Keeping a check on the company’s finances based on financial status
• Perform Collections reconciliations
• Filling and records keeping
• Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person with good customer relations
• Coordinate and manage payment and billing details of external service providers, contractors and vendors
• Verify payments and deposits made through the company account and coordinate with the bank
• Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies
• Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum of a diploma in Accounting or a related field.
• Professional accounting qualification such as ACCA II, CIMA II or ZICA Technician or any recognized professional qualification.
• Relevant years of working experience in the finance/accounting department
• Must be a member of ZICA.
• Good financial reporting skills
• Proficient in excel and other Microsoft office packages
• Experience in accounting software packages i.e pastel, sage and webfin will be added advantage.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
• Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their current detailed CV, NRC, educational and training qualifications and cover letter in one document to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business on 9th July 2022.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.