Accounts/Finance Assistant (1)
Jobs at:Kalulushi Training centre
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, May 25 2023
Date Posted: Monday, May 22 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Accounts/Finance Assistant is responsible for day to day Finance transitions, working in liaison with the Administrator, the Coordinator and mostly with the Managing Director and works cooperatively with all team members to support the achievement of work plan activities designed to achieve identified goals and organizational objectives.
1. Processes financial transactions such as payments to staff and vendors and check for accuracy, completeness and correctness.
2. Conducts all banking transactions.
3. Processes all travel and project advances for staff in a timely manner.
4. Ensures that all financial records are properly kept using chronological filing of transaction vouchers and supporting documents for the ease of storage and retrieval, in their particular fills.
5. Prepare Budgets and ensure that all the departments stick to their Initial budgets.
6. Make sure the managing director signs and approves all requests before payments are made and should be retired correctly.
7. Should be able to revamp and create brilliant activists that boost cash inflow
8. Provides Support to the Finance team in all other financial matters.
9. Preparation of financial statements
10. Help with marketing and branding of the Institution
11. Assists in the provision of audit information during audits.
12. Monitors and analyzes utility bills at the office and prepares a month by month analysis.
Diploma in Accounting and Finance or related, ACCA/CIMA Level two/ZICA, a Degree is added advantage.
Not less than two years’ experience in a similar position.
1. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint,) and accounting packages preferably Businesses/Manger.
2. Strong communication skills (written and oral); customer service skills
3. Ability to take initiative and ownership and follow-through on all tasks
4. Ability to work congenially with volunteers, employees, management, and vendors
5. Knowledge of contract law and proven negotiation skills.
6. Good accounting and finance management skills.
2. Proactive / Self-Starter
4. Team player
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.