Vacancy title: Administrative Assistant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO , Category: Admin & Office ]
Jobs at:FHI 360
Deadline of this Job:
07 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About FHI 360
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Administration Assistant
Under the direction of the Finance Associate, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to the staff of the CDC PHO TA Project office in Chipata.
Duties and responsibilities
• Provide secretarial support (word processing, production of reports and documents, filing, etc.) for project staff, as assigned.
• Prepare minutes for meetings and follow up with staff members for action items.
• Schedules meetings and meeting arrangements for the project as needed (e.g. scheduling conference rooms, logistics).
• Prepares documents, reports and briefing materials for consultants, staff and clients.
• Ensures documentation and reports are tracked regularly.
• Sets up and maintain files, prepares reports, presentations and graphics, for the project staff.
• Assist the supervisor and relevant staff in making appointments and logistical arrangements for meetings.
• Assist the supervisor and relevant staff in arranging travel logistics for FHI360 staff, consultants, and visiting staff, including hotel arrangements, airport and hotel pick-ups, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements
• Successful candidate will have a diploma in business administration or any relevant field. A university degree will be added advantage.
• 2-3 years of experience in a related field is preferred.
• Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
• Demonstrated ability as a team player, excellent communication skills, and strong computer aptitude in Microsoft office applications, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
• Prior experience working within NGO environment is a plus.
Note: Relocation is not available for this position. Individuals currently residing in advertised locations are encouraged to apply.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.