Jobs at:NFC Africa Mining Plc
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, November 15 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 02 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for Administrative Accountant responsible for managing & maintaining
general ledger accounts and responsible for ensuring that the company has accurate financial
records in accordance with the company policies.
• Review and analyze general ledger accounts and provide a breakdown of the closing balance for all general accounts.
• Reconcile general ledger accounts and revenue accounts.
• Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations
• Ensure supporting records and schedules are sufficient to meet audit/regulatory requirements.
• Participate in month-end financial closing procedures.
• Perform any other Administrative duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Adhere to standard accounting principles and company procedures.
• Minimum 3 years’ work experience preferably in the mining sector.
• Knowledge of accounting standards and requirements
• Familiarity with accounting software packages
• Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular)
• Good communication and interpersonal Skills
• Excellent analytical and time management skills
• Strong numeracy skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Full Grade 12 School certificate
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Intermediate qualified in ACCA, CIMA, CA Zambia or its equivalent
• Member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested, suitably qualified and experienced applicants should submit an application in
either hard copy or soft copy not later than 13th November, 2023, with contact phone numbers, accompanied by Curriculum Vitae detailing previous work experience and copies
of academic and professional qualifications to the Postal address below:
• The Human Resources Manager,
NFC Africa Mining Plc,
P.O. Box 22592,
Enos Chomba Road, Kitwe.
• Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Those sending through post office to indicate the position on the envelope.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.