Assistant Accountant – Northern Region
Jobs at:Nash Paints Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, October 17 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 03 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Nash Paints Zambia is a manufacturer of Automotive, Industrial, Wood and Decorative Paints. We manufacture a wide range of paints and have branches in Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Botswana. We have 8 branches in Zambia i.e. Lusaka (Kutwa, Garder, Panganani) and Copperbelt we have (Ndola, Masala, Kitwe, Chingola) and Solwezi. We also supply tools and painting accessories for any type of painting.
• Diploma in Accounts, ACCA II/ZICA II
• Good communication skills (written and spoken)
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office package, office equipment and applications
• Suitable experience in the sector
• Knowledge in Sage will be an added advantage.
• Must have a drivers license
• Bank reconciliations
• Debtors’ management i.e. follow up customers that have accounts with us.
• Petty cash management.
• Perform credit check.
• Updating of payment receipts
• Books of accounts
• Initiate customer vetting and evaluate new customer applications for Purchases.
• Liaise with procurement department on payments.
• Liaise with Accountant and Internal auditors on operations of the department.
• Negotiating financial transactions and preparing transactions for documentation within limits of authority.
• Post and process journal entries for business transactions.
• Update receivable and Update accounts payable across units.
• Processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements.
• Assist with the payroll & payroll records for the Copperbelt region.
• Prepare and submit monthly management reports.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• CLOSING DATE IS 9th OCTOBER 2023
• Mode of Application: Kindly drop off your CV at 1053 Freetown Road, Kitwe.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Be ready for on spot preliminary interviews
• Call or WhatsApp: 0967249323
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.