Assistant Accountant - Financial
Jobs at:Zambia Public Procurement Authority (ZPPA)
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, October 03 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Zambia Public Procurement Authority (ZPPA) was initially established under the Zambia National Tender Board Act Chapter 394 of the Laws of Zambia of 1982. In 2008, the Public Procurement Act was enacted and the Zambia National Tender Board was renamed as Zambia Public Procurement Authority. In 2020, the Public Procurement Act No. 8 of 2020 repealed and replaced the 2008 Act. The Authority is charged with the responsibility of regulating public procurement. The other responsibilities are: standard setting, planning, compliance and performance monitoring, professional development and information management and dissemination in public procurement.
• To be a regulatory body that creates and provides a conducive public procurement environment.
• To regulate public procurement to ensure compliance and value for money.
SHARED VALUE STATEMENT
In its discharge of duties, the Authority staff shall uphold the shared core values, be guided and commit to uphold the values of Fairness, Integrity, Transparency, Innovation, Mutual Respect, Professionalism, Accountability, Confidentiality and Teamwork (FIT IMPACT).
• Oversee day-to-day operations.
• Design strategy and set goals for growth.
• Maintain budgets and optimize expenses.
• Set policies and processes.
• Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally.
• Oversee recruitment and training of new employees.
These qualifications include:
• Work experience - types and amounts (years) of work experience.
• Skills (soft skills and/or technical skills)
• Specific knowledge.
• Education level and type.
• Professional licenses, accreditations and certifications.
• Personal qualities and attributes.
• Physical abilities.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
Candidates who wish to apply for the above positions must visit the Zambia Public Procurement Authority Website: http://www.zppa.org.zm. Only applications sent via email: email@example.com will be considered.
The closing date for receipt of applications will be Tuesday, 3rd October, 2023 at 17:00 hours and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.