Assistant Accountant Operations
Jobs at:Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission
Deadline of this Job:
17 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission a Body Corporate established under the Citizens’ Economic Empowerment Act No. 9 of 2006 to enhance broad-based economic empowerment, foster citizens’ economic ownership, control and management of economic resources, as well as to promote economic empowerment of targeted citizens is inviting applications from suitably qualified Zambians to fill the following position:
Assistant Accountant Operations (1 Position)- Lusaka
Reporting to the Accountant Operations, the ideal candidate will be responsible for providing a cashiering services and administrative support to the Accountant and Finance and Budget Manager. Maintenance of proper books of accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparation of data set A and B general payroll, maintenance of inputs/reports and reconciliation of payroll related accounts;
• Preparing payroll inputs sheets and submitting them for approval;
• Writing and preparing all cheques payments and supporting documentation;
• Capturing of all Cashbook transaction in Pastel on a daily basis;
• Preparation of daily petty cash returns;
• Handling and processing Petty cash reimbursements;
• Ensure that all unretired imprests and advances are recovered;
• Keeping proper records of all approved payments vouchers and filling them according to the payment voucher numbers;
• Preparation of Daily cash position;
• Maintenance of cheque register, advance register;
• Perform bank agency duties;
• Maintain up to date individual salary files for all members of staff;
• Filling of all transaction
• Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
• NATECH, ATD, DFA, AAT, part ACCA or CIMA
• 2 years work experience in a similar position
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested candidates meeting the above profile should submit application letters enclosing an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of the academic and professional certificates to the following address not later than 17 June 2022.
*The applications must be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the position being applied for.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks after closure of the application period. Those who will not hear from us in the stated period should consider themselves unsuccessful.
The Director General
Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission
Plot 6457, Los Angeles Boulevard
P.O Box 35068
To apply for this job please visit www.ceec.org.zm.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.