Jobs at:Premium Medical Services Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, August 15 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 08 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Premium Medical Services Limited (PMSL) is a Medical Institution that offers medical care for both in and out patients. Situated next the Government Complex in Lusaka at Premium House. We are looking for a skilled Assistant Accountant-Receivables to provide Financial, Administrative and Clerical Services.
• The receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Debt Collection.
• Posting Bills in Pastel Accounting System. Reconciling debtor’s balances.
• Attending to debtor’s queries.
• Report to the Head of Finance on debt position.
• Maintain debtor’s database.
• Closely liaise with the Insurance Liaison Officer on Insurance Bills
• Daily banking of revenues
• Supervision of the Cashier.
• Data Entry
Minimum Qualifications and Experienc
• Full Grade 12 Certificate.
• Diploma in Accountancy or Equivalent.
• Should have worked for 3 years in a busy environment.
• Must have hands on experience in Pastel Accounting Package.
• Conversant with Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel.
• ZICA Member.
• Experience in dealing with Medical Insurance Claims will be an added advantage.
• Experience in a Healthcare will be an added advantage
• Personal Attributes
• Loyalty, commitment, honesty, and integrity
• Enthusiasm, motivation, reliability, and adaptability Positive self-esteem and confidence
• Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply to: –
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• The Head Human Resources & Administration
• Premium Medical Services Limited
• PO Box 35177
• Not later than 15th August 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.