Assistant Accountant Treasury
Jobs at:Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission
Deadline of this Job:
17 June 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission a Body Corporate established under the Citizens’ Economic Empowerment Act No. 9 of 2006 to enhance broad-based economic empowerment, foster citizens’ economic ownership, control and management of economic resources, as well as to promote economic empowerment of targeted citizens is inviting applications from suitably qualified Zambians to fill the following position:
Assistant Accountant Treasury (1 Position)- Lusaka
Reporting to the Accountant Treasury, the ideal candidate will be responsible for maintenance of proper books of accounts in the Treasury section.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Liaise with Empowerment programme unit for collection of administration / form fees on loan applications and banking the cash the next day;
• Keeping proper records of all receipt books and daily cash collection reports on monthly and yearly basis;
• Maintenance of Provincial Imprest Account, Processing, Reconciliation & follow ups on unretired Advances;
• Making follow-ups on unretired advances;
• Reconcile trade and staff debtors control account in Pastel;
• Reconcile trade and staff debtors accounts;
• Receiving and processing all duly approved advances and loan;
• Performance of Regular reconciliation of creditors balances against invoices and maintenance of creditors control account in Pastel;
• Recording of Daily Fuel Allocations and preparations weekly fuel consumption analysis by vehicle;
• Maintain record of all approved orders and purchase requisitions;
• Carry out a quarterly Office Inventory Record;
• Maintaining all stores records, including updating bin cards, receiving goods and forms such as GRNs etc;
• Capturing of all Cash books transaction in Pastel;
• Maintenance of cheque register, imprest register, loan register, advance register;
• Perform bank agency duties.
• Grade Twelve (12) Certificate
• NATECH/part ACCA
• 2 years work experience in a similar position
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates meeting the above profile should submit application letters enclosing an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of the academic and professional certificates to the following address not later than 17 June 2022.
*The applications must be submitted in a sealed envelope indicating the position being applied for.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks after closure of the application period. Those who will not hear from us in the stated period should consider themselves unsuccessful.
The Director General
Citizens Economic Empowerment Commission
Plot 6457, Los Angeles Boulevard
P.O Box 35068
To apply for this job please visit www.ceec.org.zm.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.