Assistant Accountant Treasury
Jobs at:National Breweries Plc
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, August 31 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 29 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
• Timely matching of transactions processed in the cash books.
• Reconciliation of bank balances at month end and resolve timely any discrepancy.
• Develop cash forecasts for the business unit’s (BU) and communicate to relevant parties on cash requirements (using historical data and forecasts) and plan daily operational cash requirements for all BU locations.
• Optimise use of cash through centralized cash pooling.
• Monitoring utilisation and replenishment of petty cash.
• Establish and maintain good professional relationships with authorized banks.
• Monitor service received against expectation and cost.
• Ensure correct filing and retention of documentation of all financial transactions.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
• Degree/Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Business or Full ACCA /CIMA/ZICA or equivalent.
• 2 years’ work experience in a manufacturing environment
• SAP experience will be an added advantage.
• Microsoft office including excel, word, power point.
• In-depth knowledge of Accounts Treasury Accounting processes.
• Strong negotiation, communication, and analytical skills.
• Resilience to face supplier / customer claims and attentive to detail.
• Must be a registered member of ZICA.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Interested persons should send their applications and CV’s not later than 31st August 2023 to;
• The Human Resource Business Partner
• National Breweries Plc
• Sheki Sheki Road
• PO Box 35135
• Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• (Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to & all attachments should be in a single PDF File. Kindly state the position in the subject line)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.