Vacancy title: Assistant Accountant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Accounting , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Accounting and Business Consultants
Deadline of this Job:
20 March 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 08, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client who is in the manufacturing industry, is currently looking for an Innovative, Imaginative, team player and excellent individual who can deliver with care and dignity for their customers and shareholders and to fill in the vacancy of Assistant Accountant.
Reports to: Finance Manager
• Manage and record petty cash reports
• Manage and process payroll inclusive of preparation of payroll and generation of payroll reports
• Accurate and timely computation and preparation of PAYE, NHIMA and NAPSA Schedules
• Submission and payment of NAPSA , PAYE and NHIMA to respective government authorities.
• Ensure that annual statutory permits and licenses are paid on time.
• Assist in month-end reporting.
• Help resolve accounting problems and discrepancies.
Required qualifications & Experience
• Full Grade 12 Certificate with at least 5 O Levels including English and Mathematics
• Part-qualified CIMA/ACCA/Degree in Accounting
• 2 years’ experience in the accounting field
• Member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
• Working knowledge of Pastel Evolution Accounting Software.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
• Ability to work on tight deadlines
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
If you think you have what it takes to join our dynamic and energetic team, please send your CV to email@example.com no later than 19th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated with.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.