Vacancy title: Assistant Accountant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Altterrain Services
Deadline of this Job:
15 December 2022
Date Posted: Friday, December 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Allterrain Services -Zambia, Africa’s leading Catering service provider is looking for dynamic and self-motivated Zambians with proven performance to fill the existing vacant position at our Lusaka and Ndola projects in Zambia.
PURPOSE: Primary operational duty is to support your Project accountant in overseeing your ATS Camp and ensure it meets its operational targets in relation to operational performance targets, revenue, cost control and profitability.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree in Accounting/Finance related field or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform job duties may be considered.
• A good understanding of our business.
• A working experience in commercial environment.
• Good appreciation of tax and other statutory requirements.
• Spreadsheet and Accounting software familiarization.
• Demonstrable ability in Admin and Logistics support.
• Track record of consistent competence and integrity.
• Independent worker with little need for supervision.
The Assistant Accountant will have the responsibility to assist the Project Accountant in taking accountability for managing the financial matters in the Project; this includes but is not limited to the following areas:
• Collecting various accounting data to prepare and analyze financial income and other accounting statement and reports.
• Maintaining general accounting systems for use by management, controlling expenditure and ensuring compliance with tax laws.
• Enforcing company policy/procedures on accounting standards and procedures to ensure uniform accounting practices, adequate internal controls, and compliance with orders or regulations issued by government agencies.
• Enforcing all procedures defining the manner in which financial accounting transactions are to be recorded and reported.
• Maintaining surveillance over the accounting systems employed in the company and initiates changes for approval as necessary.
• Providing functional direction, coordination and advice to area administration managers in their accounting activities:
• Cost accounting
• General accounting
• Billing procedures
• General office management
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the above criteria, email your application letter, curriculum vitae and copies of your qualifications to the Human Resource Officer on Rmabuku@tsebo.com not later than 15th December 2022. Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject area. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 30 days of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.