Jobs at:Astro Technology
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, September 18 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, September 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Assistant Accountant is responsible for providing administrative and technical support to the accounting department. Duties include maintaining financial records, preparing reports, and assisting with audits
• Maintain financial records, such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger.
• Prepare reports, such as balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
• Assist with audits, such as gathering and organizing documents, and answering auditors’ questions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field.
• 1-2 years of experience in accounting.
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other accounting software.
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other accounting software
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Attention to detail
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Application: Suitably qualified and interested candidates may send their detailed CVs and Applications on email : firstname.lastname@example.org on or before
• 18TH September 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.