Jobs at:Autodrift Parts Limited
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, July 24 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Receipting Payments and reconciling Daily Transactions in the branches. Assists in the preparation of financial statements and accounts, budgeting, managing ledgers, processing invoices and receiving of accounting documents.
Key Duties and Essential Job Functions
• Daily receipting of cash Sales and cheque payments from clients.
• Ensures the complete and accurate posting of transactions in the accounting system, for the management of the company expenditures.
• Maintains an efficient filing system for all accounting documents and relevant reports.
• Makes sure all the expenditure receipts and other supporting documents are received and checked Ensure complete and timely processing of accounting journals in line with processes and accounting principles.
• Complete monthly bank and balance sheet reconciliations.
• Management and maintenance of the Fixed Assets Register Assist the Accountant to adhere to all statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Assists in ensuring that reconciliation of debtors and creditors statements are done monthly, by the due date. ensure that finances and financial information is accurate and up to date.
• Assists to check the monthly payroll for the Project, as well as the accompanying schedules, such as NAPSA, PAYE, NHIMA, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
• Grade 12 School Certificate with at least a credit in English and Mathematics.
• Diploma in Accountancy; ACCA/ ZICA/ CIMA Level 2 or equivalent.
• A member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountancy
• At least 2 years work experience in Finance/ Accounting or related field will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 144
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• If you meet the above requirements, address your letter of application with an updated/current CV and copies of certified relevant academic professional documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 17th of July 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.