Vacancy title: Assistant Accountant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Investment , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:COFUND Investment Limited,
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, May 05 2023
Date Posted:Friday, May 05 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We package, brand, market and distribute local organic Honey
Job Purpose: Prepare budgets and ensure the company is managing its production costs efficiently. Send invoices for products sold by company. Reconcile all cash transactions and perform other administrative duties as needed, such as making presentations about financial reports.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparation of year-end financial statements and balance sheet reporting.
• Manage financial accounting reconciliations and ensure reporting is done.
• Reconcile all customers accounts and ensure invoices are paid withing contract agreed days.
• Reconcile and manage payments for all suppliers.
• Bank accounts reconciled daily.
• Reconcile fixed assets.
• Prepare pay cost budgets, ensuring that company is profitable. Advice on products pricing
• Ensure VAT is paid every month and all certificates collected.
• Ensure all payroll statutory payments are paid when due e.g., PAYE, NAPSA, Worker’s compensation, NHIMA and personal levy.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Full Grade 12 Certificate with Six (6) Credits
• Part CA Zambia, Bachelor’s in accounting or its equivalent
• Member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
• At least 2 years’ experience in financial accounting
• Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong cost accounting background
• Strong numerical skills & analytical mind
• Computer literate added advantage with knowledge QuickBooks.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Send an application via email ONLY to email@example.com
Your application should consist of a cover letter and CV ONLY with three references and addresses and contact information.
Closing Date: 30th April 2023.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.