Jobs at:Chloride Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
04 March 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Chloride Zambia Limited, a company dealing with distribution of automotive and solar batteries, wishes to employ the following
Assistant Accountant – Stocks
The successful individual will be expected to perform all financial management duties and oversee the stocks reconciliations and produce month end reports ensuring that no variances are reported.
To oversee and manage the organization’s inventory operations, monitor transactions in the branches, update ledgers, perform spot-checks, perform audits and assessments, and produce regular stock reports.
1. To assist in the preparation of financial management documents ensuring that all the reports are sent to head office on the required date.
2. To prepare financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivables.
3. Ensure that all finance documentation are properly and systematically filed to facilitate quick retrieval and proper transaction referencing.
4. To assist in keeping the fixed assets register updated with all details and ensure capital additions disposals are updated to the asset register on a timely basis.
5. To assist with updating the records of expenditure justifications.
6. To assist with the management of stores by ensuring all stock purchases and issues are updated into the system.
7. Assisting the Finance Manager with budget preparations and providing required information to the finance team.
8. Assisting and coordinating internal and external audits.
9. Verifying balances stock balances in the system and rectifying variances before closing the month.
10. Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source.
11. Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods.
12. Matching all items on stock invoices to those booked into the company’s stock system, to ensure that all charges are correct in terms of quantities received, invoice value and trade/settlement discounts.
13. Accurately maintain company database including all stock and inventory items.
14. Participate in the month end stock take and ensure that all stock reports are accurately completed, signed off and sent to the Finance Manager.
15. Ensure that bin cards in the branches are updated and stock on the cards and physical count matches.
16. Report any missing or lost stock to management immediately.
17. Takes any other duties as assigned by superior.
• Ability to solve problems in stressful situations
• Good communication skills and strong attention to detail
• Good time management skills and prioritization
• Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Customer service and interpersonal skills
• Excellent Skills with Microsoft Office
• Knowledge in SAGE X3 added advantage
• Full grade 12 certificate
• Degree in Accounting
• At least 2 years work experience
• Full member of ZICA
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.