Jobs at:Competition and Consumer Protection Commission
Deadline of this Job:
19 April 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 13, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (CCPC) is recruiting eligible candidates for the positions indicated below.Interested candidates are advised to drop their applications at CCPC’s Head Office located along Cairo road at the 4th Floor of the Main Post Office building in Lusaka. Closure date is Tuesday,19th April 2022.
ССРС Competition and Consumer Protection Commission
The Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (CCPC) is a statutory body under Ministry of Commerce, Trade and Industry. The CCPC was established under the Competition and Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) No. 24 of 2010 of the Laws of Zambia.
Its Mission Statement is to safeguard and promote economic welfare by competitive and unfair business practices in Zambia.
In order to align its operations to good governance practices, the CCPC wishes to recruit for the following positions:
Reports To: Finance Manager
Job Grade: CCPC/F
• Undertakes effectively and timely receipting / banking of cheques and cash.
• Undertakes efficiently and timely the updating of cash books and preparing of monthly bank reconciliations.
• Undertakes efficiently the timely accounting for cash and imprest and updating of imprest records.
• Ensures the timely preparation and payment of statutory obligations.
• Undertakes effectively and timely the preparation and storage of accounting records in order to facilitate their retrieval.
Qualifications and skills
• Full Grade Twelve (12) Certificate.
• ZICA Licentiate.
• Licentiate member of ZICA.
• Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar position.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical, time management, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Exhibit a high level of integrity, confidentiality and professional ethics.
• Knowledgeable of accounting packages.
• Team player, committed, motivated and pays attention to detail.
• Valid Driver’s Licence.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Eligible candidates are encouraged to address their physical applications to:
The Director – Human Resource and Administration
Competition and Consumer Protection Commission
4th Floor, Main Post Office Cairo Road
P.O Box 34919
The closing date is 19th April 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.