Jobs at:Corpus Globe Corporate Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
21 April 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Corpus Globe Corporate Solutions (“CGCSo”) operates in a service industry that straddles company incorporations, accounting, tax, immigration, permitting and licensing services, company secretarial services and nominee services. CGCSo is looking for a talented and committed individual to fill the position of Assistant Accountant who will provide support to the Accountant and Finance Manager.
Summary of role
To assist in delivery of financial services for CGCSo and its associated Corpus Group of Companies (the “Corpus Group”).
The Assistant Accountant will provide support to the accountant and wider finance team by ensuring posting of daily transactions, helping to prepare financial statements, accounts, budgets, processing invoices, payments and preparing ZRA tax returns and other statutory returns.
General Accounting Functions
• Reconciliation and maintenance of individual client’s disbursement accounts.
• Ensure disbursement accounts and cash book accounts are reconciled at the end of every month.
• Assist Accountant in managing the finance and accounting functions and in preparation of reports and statistics detailing financial results.
• Assist in maintaining and developing accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for management of client funds and debtors.
• Deal with all functional accounting areas such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, budget, petty cash etc at direction of the Accountant.
Billing and debt collecting
• Review billing data to ensure accuracy.
• Calculate billing charges and assign billing numbers for tracking purposes.
• Prepare and submit invoices for management approval of charges and credit terms.
• Maintain debtors’ ledger and ensure timely collection of receivables and management of debtors’ age.
• Issue tax invoices.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
• ZICA CA.
• A minimum of 3 years working experience.
• Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills with ability to make well thought out decisions.
• Must be creative and an excellent team player.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Must have strong organizational and communication skills.
• No criminal record.
• Valid drivers’ license.
• The role holder will report to the Accountant and/or the Finance Manager
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Job application procedure
All applications, together with a detailed CV and copies of the relevant qualifications/transcripts of results, must be submitted not later than Monday 21 April 2022 to email@example.com.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.