Jobs at:Fincred Finance
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, July 20 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 18 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Assistant Accountant main role is to capture all accounting transactions and provide all necessary financial information of the Business. The incumbent works within the set framework and refers all decisions to the Finance Manager. This position is a support position that enables the Fincred Finance Team to achieve their results by providing necessary finance and administration support.
• The position reports to the Finance Manager and will be based on Kitwe.
• The incumbent is responsible for the recording and capturing of all financial transactions and disbursements to ensure that all funds utilized by the Project are accounted for.
• Management of intercompany accounts, including postings and payments.
• Prepare bank reconciliations to ensure that bank balances are in line with cash book balances.
• Conduct petty cash counts by carrying out spot checks on the custodian of petty cash.
• Filling all financial records to ensure easy access and for record keeping enabling easy referencing by the auditors and any external use required.
• Participate in Budget formulation and reviews.
• A Degree in Accounting
• CIMA / ACCA / CA Zambia or equivalent qualification will be an added advantage
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in the Private Sector.
• Well versed in computerized accounting applications.
• Member of Zambia Institute of Charted Accountants (ZICA)
• Team player with excellent communication, analytical and report writing skills.
• Dynamic, self-driven and solutions oriented.
• Agile and willing to learn
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Should you be interested in applying for this role, please submit your detailed CV, copies of relevant qualifications, relevant professional accreditation, registrations and ID/Passport to email@example.com . The subject of your email should read: Application: Assistant Accountant, respectively.
• Closing date for applications: Thursday 20 July, 2023.
• Applicants may be required to complete pre-employment checks (qualification, credit, security, background, and medical assessments) as part of the recruitment process where applicable.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.