Jobs at:Hollard Insurance
Deadline of this Job:
15 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, July 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Hollard insurance is a licensed and authorized general insurance company in Zambia since 2010 and is one of the fastest, steady, consistent and stable growing company within the insurance business. Hollard insurance Zambia was recently certified 2020 Top employer of Choice by Top employer Institute on their latest list. This recognition goes to Africa’s leading employers of choice, each demonstrating exceptional human resources practices. Hollard is known for providing careers that create #Better Futures.
Hollard Insurance is currently looking for an individual who is an innovative, imaginative, team player and excellent. This individual must be able to deliver with care and dignity for our customers, Shareholders and for team Hollard, to fill a vacant position of Assistant Accountant at the Lusaka HQ office. The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
• High level of Integrity
• Attention to details and a keen listener
• Passion for Excellency
• Innovative & Imaginative
• Team Player
• Highly organized individual.
• Sense of urgency and accuracy
• High level planning skills
• Good written and communication skills
• Knowledge about Corporate Business
• Posting of all transactions into accounting system.
• Supervise the Daily receipting and banking of funds.
• Processing and preparation of all payments – suppliers and claims.
• Posting commission payments in S4I
• Maintain petty cash
• Performing timeous and accurate monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts.
• Liaising with external auditors during annual audit and providing required information to ensure its timely completion.
Other Related Duties
• As may be required from time to time.
Required qualifications & Experience
• Full Grade 12 Certificate with at least 5 O Levels including English and Mathematics
• Level 2 Qualification ZICA/CIMA/ACCA/Degree in Accounting
• 2 years’ work experience in accounting. Experience with SAGE an added advantage.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
• Process and deadline driven mindset with a keen eye for detail
• Must be willing to work well under pressure and can multitask.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
If you think you have what it takes to join our dynamic and energetic team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th June 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.