Vacancy title: Assistant Accountant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Insurance , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Hollard Life Assurance Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2023
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 08, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Hollard Life Assurance Zambia is a leading insurance organization whose operations in Zambia started in 2011 and has since experienced steady, consistent and stable growth within the insurance business to gain itself a reputable name among the leading life Insurers in Zambia. Hollard Life Assurance Zambia was recently certified 2020 Top employer of Choice by Top employer Institute on their latest list. This recognition goes to Africa’s leading employers of choice, each demonstrating exceptional human resources practices. Hollard is known for providing careers that create #Better Futures.
Hollard Life Assurance Zambia is currently looking for an Innovative, Imaginative, team player and excellent individual who can deliver with care and dignity for our customers, shareholders and for team Hollard to fill the vacancy of Assistant Accountant.
• High level of Integrity
• Attention to details and a keen listener
• Passion for Excellency
• Innovative & Imaginative
• Team Player
• Highly organized individual.
• Sense of urgency and accuracy
• High level planning skills
• Good written and communication skills
• Knowledge about Corporate Business
• Ensure all receipts are captured on a daily basis and issue for posting by the accountant.
• Capture invoices and ensure reconciliations are done.
• Ensure that all receipts and JVs have been filed in the correct sequence.
• Ensure that all DDAC collections are processed on the respective dates.
• Manage the stationery and office groceries.
• Performing timeous and accurate monthly bank reconciliations for all accounts.
• Liaising with external auditors during annual audit and providing required information to ensure its timely completion.
Other Related Duties
• As may be required from time to time.
Required qualifications & Experience
• Full Grade 12 Certificate with at least 5 O Levels including English and Mathematics
• Part-qualified CIMA/ACCA/Degree in Accounting
• 2 years’ experience in the accounting field
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
• Ability to work on tight deadlines
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you think you have what it takes to join our dynamic and energetic team, please send your CV to email@example.com not later than 10th February 2023
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.