Jobs at:Massbreed Investment Zambia Ltd T/A Faw Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, May 09 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, May 04 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. Analyses and post purchase orders, goods received voucher and purchase invoices into the system after verifying the correctness of the of the documentation.
2. Analyses and post goods issue vouchers of on a daily basis and update the total cost to the system.
3. Reconcile all stocks on a daily basis, check for variances, errors and wrong computations which may cause or result in wrong financial reports.
4. Checks works orders on for errors and correction.
5. Report daily and monthly on stock usage and variances to the financial accountant
6. File all VAT purchase invoices for input tax refund from ZIMRA
7. Participate in monthly and year end stock take.
8. Bank accounts reconciled daily aswell as fixed assets reconcilliation
9. Ensure all payroll statutory payments are paid when due e.g., PAYE, NAPSA, Worker’s compensation, NHIMA and personal levy.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
1. Grade 12 School Certificate.
2. Diploma/Certificate in Accountancy or Level 2 ZICA, Level 2 ACCA or Level 2 CIMA qualification.*
3. Minimum of 3 years direct work experience in financial operations.
4. Degree in Accounting or any Business field will be an added advantage.
1. Advanced proﬁciency in MS Office tools, mainly Microsoft Excel.
2. Knowledge of designing and implementing financial controls and systems.
3. Excellent verbal and written skills, interpersonal skills, ﬂexible, culturally sensitive.
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Ability to work independently.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.