Jobs at:Nash Import and Export Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
06 December 2022
Date Posted: Friday, December 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Nash Import and Export is a manufacturing company that deals in the production of consumables and currently trading as Yatu foods. We are looking to hire an Assistant Accountant to be based at our factory in 13 miles, Lusaka. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Executing various accounting tasks by collaborating with team members.
• Maintaining company ledgers and daily financial transactions.
• Creating financial documents such as invoices, pay-orders, payables, receivables and purchase orders.
• Identify discrepancies in ledgers and accounts, tracking them to the source and correcting them.
• Verify payments and deposits made through the company account and coordinate with the bank.
• Carry out Bank reconciliations.
• Create daily, weekly and monthly reports for management and team members.
• Ensure NAPSA, PAYE and any Tax returns are paid on time.
• Keep track of clients owing the company.
• Make phone calls and send emails to make collections from clients who are still owing the company.
• Assisting in accounts audits, analysis, planning and forecasts.
• Use accounting best practices to carry out work.
• Ensure suppliers and vendors are paid for their services.
• Monitor activities at the factory.
• Collect daily reports from the factory to ensure smooth running.
Skills and Qualifications
• Full grade 12 certificate
• A qualification in CA, ACCA or related field.
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft office packages especially word and Excel.
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Good accounting skills
• Ability to work within a given budget
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can send their CV, application letters and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org . Closing date 6th December, 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.