Jobs at:Pension and Insurance Authority
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, November 30 2023
Date Posted: Thursday, November 16 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Reporting to the Accountant, the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for bank reconciliations, payments, receipts, maintaining the fixed assets register petty cash, maintenance of logical filling system, collection and delivery of financial correspondence.
1. To receipt payments of the authority
2. To maintain and prepare the monthly cashbook
3. To maintain the fixed assets register
4. To maintain a logical and systematic filing system for all accounting documents
5. To raise payments in accordance with company procedures and relevant regulations
6. To prepare bank reconciliation
7. To prepare statutory returns
Qualifications and experience
• Full Grade 12 certificate with credit or better in Mathematics
• Diploma in Accounting/Finance or equivalent from a recognized institution or Professional qualification such as part ACCA / CA Zambia/CIMA
• Good report writing skills
• Computer literate
• Good interpersonal skills
• At least 2 years’ relevant experience at a similar level
• A Member of ZICA
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Applicants meeting the above qualifications and experience should submit an application letter, certified or ZAQA verified copies of qualifications and Curriculum Vitae to the address below, not later than 20th November, 2023. Applications submitted via email will not be considered.
• Human Resources and Administration Manager
• Pension and Insurance Authority
• Stand No. 4618
• Lubwa road, Rhodespark
• P/Bag 30x
• Please note that the Authority is an equal opportunity employer and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.