Jobs at:Pensions and Insurance Authority
Deadline of this Job:
Monday, November 20 2023
Date Posted: Friday, November 17 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Accountant, the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for bank reconciliations, payments, receipts, maintaining the fixed assets register petty cash, maintenance of logical filling system, collection and delivery of financial correspondence.
• To receipt payments of the authority
• To maintain and prepare the monthly cashbook
• To maintain the fixed assets register
• To maintain a logical and systematic filing system for all accounting documents
• To raise payments in accordance with company procedures and relevant regulations
• To prepare bank reconciliations
• To prepare statutory returns
Qualifications and experience
• Full Grade 12 certificate with credit or better in Mathematics
• Diploma in Accounting/Finance or equivalent from a recognized institution or Professional qualification such as part ACCA/CA Zambia/CIMA
• Good report writing skills
• Computer literate
• Good interpersonal skills
• At least 2 years’ relevant experience at a similar level
• A Member of ZICA
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants meeting the above qualifications and experience should submit an application letter, certified or ZAQA verified copies of qualifications and Curriculum Vitae to the address below, not later than 20th November, 2023. Applications submitted via email will not be considered.
Human Resources and Administration Manager
Pension and Insurance Authority
Stand No. 4618
Lubwa road, Rhodespark
Please note that the Authority is an equal opportunity employer and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.