Jobs at:The Zambia Institute of Mass Communication (ZAMCOM)
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, July 14 2023
Date Posted: Monday, July 10 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To support the Finance Department by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. Preparing budgets maintaining reports and reporting basic book keeping and accounting duties for the organization.
• Maintenance of asset register
Reviews all purchase requisitions and creditors’ bills before being passed for payment.
Ensures that various books of accounts are completed and reconciled and bank statements are verified.
In charge of project management i.e. budgeting and control, bank reconciliations, preparation of reports.
Assist in preparation of all activity budgets
Calculation of Staff benefits
Preparation of various financial reports
Budget analysis and cash flow forecasting
Attend to internal and external audit queries
Passing receiving and petty cash vouchers.
Performs any other duty as may be required from time to time.
Answerable to the Accountant.
Qualifications And Skills
• Full grade Twelve Certificate
Degree in Accounting and Finance or full ZICA, CIMA AND ACCA
Knowledge in Pastel Accounting
Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applications accompanied by photocopies of academic and professional qualifications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) giving at least three (3) traceable references must be sent to:
• The Executive Director
• Zambia Institute of Mass Communications Educational Trust
• Plot 3529 Government Road
• P.O Box 50386 RW
• Or send via email as one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Closing Date: 14th July, 2023
• PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.