Jobs at:Tsapo Industries Zambia Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Tuesday, November 07 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 24 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
• Preparing budget forecasts within stipulated time frames.
• Managing all accounting transactions
• Preparing and presenting to management business plans for new branches before these are launched.
• Preparing financial statements every month.
• Preparing and distributing management meeting packages within advised time limits.
• Preparing daily reports ensuring submission to designated senior staff.
• Ensuring payment of statutory returns are paid on time .
• Reviewing bank reconciliations before you prepare monthly financial reports, signing off these to evidence that you indeed reviewed same.
• Reviewing all other reconciliations before you prepare the monthly financial statements.
• Organizing and attending monthly stock takes.
• Reviewing, investigating and correcting stock variances after stock takes and updating the books of accounts for the variances.
• Reviewing, investigating and correcting stock variances in the books of accounts.
• Ensuring stock records are well maintained.
• Carrying out regular surprise checks on petty cash and stock records – at least once per month.
• Costing purchases upon receiving these from suppliers
• Computing selling prices.
• Enforcing financial data confidentiality and conducting database backups.
• Complying with financial policies and guidelines.
• Professional Certificates (ACCA, CIMA, e.t.c)
• Degree in Accounting or related field.
• 3-4years Experience in Finance
• Member of ZICA
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.