Jobs at:World Vision
Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
• Ensure Funds disbursed on time, and transactions recorded and filled according to WVZ financial procedures.
• Ensure Refunds are deposited on time and funds accounted for.
• Ensure Staff adherence to World Vision Zambia financial procedures
• Ensure Quality Financial Reports, that inform programming Produced on time.
• Ensure Utilization of resources is monitored in order to foster efficient and effective utilization of Area Programme financial and material resources
• Ensure Area Programme Staff make informed decisions based on current financial status.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience:
• Diploma in Accounts
• Technical Training qualifications required: Knowledge of Ms Office package
• Knowledge of Computerized Accounting Systems preferably Sun System and Pastel an added advantage
• Experience: 1 year of experience in Accounts field.
• Can work under pressure
• Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment, and must be a mature Christian.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.